Monday, April 03, 2006

spring break

Oh goodness spring break has started here, I need to figure out what to do today, we were going to make suncatchers I bought all the supplys but forgot to have chad leave out his wire cutters I don't know that I could even attempt to find them in all of his tools. So looks like I have to come up with something fun FAST! Maybe we will do a spa day or something Jordan has been wanting to paint her nails.
This week is the last week of my weight loss challange at Church so I have to lose 24 oz to have meet a goal of losing 10 % of my body weight since I started the challange, I can do it! But I am not going to be able to break from my plan, I like it better that way anyhow I feel so much better when I eat right and workout everyday. i found out lastnight that we will still be weighing in once a week when I go to church which is good then I will have accountability I so need that, I still need to lose 52 lbs to reach my personal goal for this year, then I would like to drop another 40 lbs after that. That would be a total loss of 146 lbs in 3 years with one of the years me being Pg. I had started losing weight right before i got Pg with Audrey I had lost 10 lbs but the good thing was that after I had her and 6 weeks later I was back at that weight so that was a good thing. So my weight loss journey is back in full swing with many more lbs to lose and I look foward to each one of those lbs leaving my body FOREVER!

2 comments:

Earthchild618 said...

Suncatchers! How much fun is that!

Good luck on your weight loss girl!

Elaina said...

You've been doing great with your weight loss, very inspiring.