Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Weather

Yup I am going to talk about weather... Why because I feel like it rules my mood. for instance, Yesterday, the Day started out cold and dark . My mood was the same, as the day warmed up and the sun came out I was in a better mood. I was outside playing with my girls and having fun. Later i went out and ran some errands with a friend and I was sad to see it was already gettting dark and my day was about to end. Each year that passes I really think that perhaps I may want to move from Michigan. But i don't know anywhere but here, all I have lived before was in IN and that was about the same except I think the people were nicer. Chad and I have seriously been talking these last few weeks about going to move down south. But I am afraid to step out of my comfort zone. but then there is something about starting again in a new place, a new negihborhood and new church new close friends. then on the other hand My family is here, My Dad is in his 70's with a pace maker at that. I would feel horriable guilt if I moved.
Last night I was thinking about how short life is though and how fast it flys by. Would I feel worse by not wanting to take that leap, making a better quality of life for my children. The Jobs here are at there worst, Gm is laying off all over the place and the jobs that the men and women would be going after is the type of work Chad does. This type of work would be a whole lot better in a place that was warm all year round. I told Chad I would start researching place that would work for our family. So he could start searching for a job in that area. OH how scary is that? So guess I have spilled alot, Funny how life changes could happen just due to the weather!

4 comments:

Earthchild618 said...

The weather is a huge contibutor to moods. That is why Seattle is the suicide capital of the US.

Good luck on your decision making. It is very scary to move away from your comfort zone. Take comfort in the fact that the love of your life and your kiddos will be with you though!

Anonymous said...

Ohio is pretty nice, especially the Galloway,Hilliard,Grove City area ;)

Shelly said...

Oh Oh Oh!! I'm in the South!! Oh Come here!! I Would Love it beyond measure. It would be Soo awsome to get to see you 'in person" all the time. Talk about Great! I would get to spoil those girls Rotten. LOL.
really though I wish ya'll luck on the decision. it has got to be a Very hard one to decide whether to leave a home you've been for so long. Love ya girl! HUGS

The Six of Us said...

You can't leave MI until we get together, got that? LOL Holly's going on a trip to Huckleberry RR in June, I'll have to ask her opinion on it after she goes. ;)