Wednesday, May 24, 2006

11. Separate worries from concerns. If a situation is a concern, find out what God would have you do and let go of the anxiety. If you can't do anything about a situation, forget it.

Anxiety, is always something I have suffered from. Not like I am hiding in a closet or afraid to leave my home. But I am a worrier to a point. I have my ups and downs from it. When I quit my Job to be a SAHM My anxiety level dropped so much it was amazing how the quality of mylef changed for the better. I quit grinding my teeth, I wouldn't have to spend 10 mins in the shower trying to get the warm water to loosen my muscles enough to open my jaw. The heads went away 99% of the time. I think that was the biggest relief by far not having to live each day out with a horriable headache. I truely NEVER want to go back to working outside my home. the thought of it makes my heart skip a beat and not in an excitting way. but more like in the way I am about to puke LOL. So doesn't it seem that common sense would tell me not to go back to work? LOL hope Chad sees it that way as well :) I know that when we do move a big weight will be lifted off our shoulders. Because when we move that means Chad has found a job making more money with benefits and the works to go with it. I think no matter what amount of money you make you always find money issues. but honestly can't get much harder than it is now except perhaps if he didn't have a job at all!
My good friend is going into bankrupsty court as I type this out. I feel bad for her but I do hope it puts her on a path to making wise finacial choices. I guess we have to all live and learn and God gives it to us in different ways. I can't even count the ways God has tried to make us see clearly...
Off to go work on my home, Have a blessed day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am the exact same way! I love being home with my kids and I dont EVER want to have to go back to work! Hopefully we both get our wish LOL

Shelly said...

I know what you mean sweetie. It wasn't until I quit my Super stressful job that I Finally got pregnant after almost 6 years of trying. I've Never been happier then I am now that i'm a SAHM. It Does break my heart that I am going to have to join the working world again though :( But i'm trying to find a job where I can be home when my kids are and won't settle for less! lol. I know that God has the Perfect plan for ya'll and it'll be perfect for you and your family. HUGE HUGS