Tuesday, May 09, 2006

3. Get up on time so you can start the day unrushed.

Not to much truley going on, just seems like busy work, getting ready for this darn sale, the more I look around my home I realize I truley have alot of crap I just don't need. So I am really going to start getting it out of here. Clutter is the root of all evil. Keeps you from doing things you want to. because you are to busy trying to keep it form exploding all of your home. Then I find myself getting angry cause I am the only one that seems to take care of this clutter. While everyone else is off riding bikes, playing at the play ground, going out to gg's house; I stay home and take care of clutter, trying forever to find a home for it. Guess what I have found a home for it!! really I have can you believe it all this time it had a home and I thought it was my home but nope, Its a deep dark, black place, its called a contractors bag. For those of you who don't realize how big these are they could fit a short adult in one of these. These bags of stuff will either be tagged to sell or simply go to the trash man on each friday. I hope he is up for the task. because I am.
If we were to ever move I wouldn't take this crap with us so why the heck should I have it with me know. I went down to the girls "play room" goodgrief that will be the last place i go to declutter, thats a scary place, for now I will stick to my room the babies room, kitchen living room and laundry /most amount of clutter room. but unfortuanlty I think the spiders think that its there home as well. ewww can't stand them . Matter of fact last night when I was pulling out my clutter to see what I was going to sell, there was a HUGE black spider in the tote. to big for me to tackle had to call in reinforcements. Yep I call Chad LOL He even commented on how big it was! blauck! That thing was in my home yuck yuck yuck!
Last night I watched a racoon go through my clutter trash bags that were in my dumpster but I guess he thought he needed to see just what I was going to get rid of. I have to say he was a very large guy, kinda cute. One of my cats was staring at him as if wondering hmmm do you think he wants to play? the racoon responded with a hiss didn't realized they hissed. don't think Sparky did either! chad went down and let all the kitties in hoping the racoon didn't feel like he needed to join the line of cats coming in. He will have to wait another day to see what other clutter I get rid of.

No comments: