6. Simplify and unclutter your life.
Gosh, how many ways can I do this? I can look at this, as deep as into my mind or to the surface level of my home, or schedule. Right now I will focus on my home. My home clutter offers a lot to my mind clutter with so much to do. I am still walking around with contractor bag and filling it with things I don't need. The most effective way to do this is to do this by flylady.net so yesterday I started back up with her. I have made it a good go on my own but we all know that I run out of steam after awhile I get bored...
Chad has an interview with the L company Thursday, the first of many. I asked him if he was nervous being this job would take us from here and he simply said NOPE, I wish I could have the same feeling. For the first time I think Chad has laid this all in Gods hands, I truly have never seen him like this before. I always am telling him you should pray and let our God guide us. He is doing it and I am not fully. Perhaps I am afraid to let over complete control to Him which I know is so deeply wrong. Time I start working on that brain clutter after all huh?
Tuesday, May 16, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'll be praying for Chad sweetie. I know it's so hard to completely give up control to God but that is Exactly what he wants us to do. He knows that it's hard for us though because we're human and we like to have at least Some control over things. HUGE hugs to you sweetie.
And I know Exactly what you mean about Clutter in your house. OMG my house is Horrible right now. I really need to either find a place to have a yard sale or give a Bunch of stuff away!
Post a Comment