Saturday, May 06, 2006

It was a success

Audrey's party is over and I have to say it went well, there was about 20 people there ( including all of us ;) ) so not to big but enough that it was a bit more than justa family gathering. Audrey doesn't like people unless she knows them very very very well, So either Chad or I had to hold her the entire time. except when she ate her cake LOL thats ok though I love her to death. She loved her cupcake and her gifts in the end she was even laughing at things. She is now asleep, in her crib all nice a snug.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah! So glad her party was a success :) What was her favorite gift???

Veggiemomx4 said...

so far the leap frog drum, yeah that I got it for her as well LOL
she also got a princess chair i am going to have to take a picture in it. it is halrious!

Shelly said...

Ahhh! It sounds like a Great first B-day party. I Still can't believe she's 1.