Thursday, May 04, 2006

What a day so far

This morning I had a nice long talk with this lady interested in interviewing Chad for a job, in Traverse city :) far cry from warmer weather. But what a great place in MI.
then this afternoon I get a call from the school principle to let me know that Jordan has won a drawing for 4 wrist bands and 60 tickets to the school carnival its over a $40 to get this, matter of fact we were not going to go due to how much it was and we really couldn't afford it with A's party and just life in general. It is tomorrow night so I guess that means I should bake and prepare all the food Friday during the day so that it wont take away from me being able to go with them. Tomorrow is A's actual b-day. hmmmm funny how things just fall into place sometimes. :)

4 comments:

Shelly said...

Yeah for Jordan! Tell her congrats for me and Have a great time!!

The Six of Us said...

Ummm....you do know how much lake effect snow they get in TC...don't you? LOL

Anonymous said...

Yeah! Congratulations on her winning! Have a great time :)

Veggiemomx4 said...

Uhmm yeah I do Pam Perhaps we may just want to invest in snowmobiles LOL