Wednesday, July 05, 2006

our 4th

We ended up on the 3rd going and Staying the night at the hotel Chad works for. we had joining rooms so we had space to move around and it also was pool side. We all swam for a long time then went back to the room and I looked out the window and we could see the fireworks from the local park so we went outside in the parking lot in our jammies and watched it. Falling alseep that night proved to be a challange Audrey was just beside herself silly baby I was so tired I just kept saying lay down go to sleep. she wasn't crying she was just talking! Good grief she is a talker! when she gets real words were in for it.
The next day we had a party to go to we went later than we had planned but with the girls and us being so tired it worked out better they all got naps. We then Watched fireworks from the party and oh we watched the parade go by their home as well. Audrey LOVED the fireworks and this was the first year that Tay really understood what was going on and she was having a blast! Makes it all worth it to see your babies enjoying their time so much.
Gosh today they even played nice all day long it was awsome! what stinks is I made Tay take a nap today ( she was soooo tired and she keeps falling asleep around 6 pm) well I think it back fired cause she just came down stairs and is staring at me. Oh well I will close up the house and we can go watch tv in bed Chad is a work for just a bit more and he will be home soon so I will go spoil her. NOt that he wouldn't but its more fun when its just her and I. night night :)

1 comment:

Shelly said...

Sounds like fun! I'm so glad that the girls got along so well too. What a great bonus!