Monday, July 10, 2006

stiches

Yup Taylor has stiches, Friday around dinner time, I was standing in the kitchen and I was making dinner Audrey was sleeping Jordan and Sarah off playing the phone rings I answer it while talking for a min litterally a minute as I hang up the phone Tay is running into the kitchen trips and hits the outside back door!!! instantly I pick her up and run her to the bathroom and of course being ahead wound there it lots of blood! I see that i can see kinda way to deep into her head so I have Jordan dig the phone out of my pocket and try to call Chad he is on his way home but he doesn't answer I call him at least 5 times no answer I give up call my parents and tell them to come over I need to take tay to the ER. Jordan was such a huge help she went and got Taylor a clean pair of pants and shoes and dressed her while I finished dinner LOL My parents show up and I go to the hospitals fast track ( OH back up as I was leaving I hit our capitin curby (trash) and broke our taillight that we just got replaced casue of the same thing! arggghhh) fast track at the hospital is supoose to be quick but it took 2 hours to even be seen at that was after me going up there and telling them how upset I was to have to be sitting there for 2 hours with a three year old with a gash in her head that is bleeding! and she was hungry it was dinner time! ya know what she said do you want a grahm cracker for her i said NO I want medical treatment for her. I was seen 2 minutes later and they had to put 5 stiches in her head she was so good but the only thing that was bad is that the tle didn't numb her and she felt the first stich so they had to go get lido and inject her :( which made her cry :( I cried to couldn't help it. I just felt so bad for her. once it was numb though she let them stich her up with out a hassle waht a big girl I will have totake a picture and post it.
we had a pretty laid back weekend, Sunday night I went to preheat the oven and came back in to smell something like burning plastic I then saw my oven was on fire!! I made the girls go outside while we figured out what to do. I had melted a huge popcorn bowl I didn't see it when i started the oven. Plastic puts out some serious flames i got to tell ya! LOL
Chad has another interview with a different company tomorrow He is so sick of his job he actually hates his job and thats just not like him well he doesn't hate his job he hates the people well i shouldn't say hate he doesn't care to work with them. there that s nicer.... But they are big ol jerks! makes me want to go give them a piece of my mind! I just hope he finally finds the Job that God has for him...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Poor Tay!! Hope she gets better soon. No stitches here yet but I"m anticipating some soon LOL

Shelly said...

Poor baby :( Neither of my kiddos have had stitches.. Yet but it's a miracle! I hope she feels better fast And i'll be praying about Chads job sweetie. HUGE HUGS

Anonymous said...

http://p068.ezboard.com/btheplayground99955


I have a new ezboard and I'd love for you to join us.

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! » » »