Saturday, August 12, 2006

Baby shower

I am going to a baby shower in a few hours, I know it seems silly but, I am nervous! For one someone will be there that HATES ME TO PEICES matter of fact she is now friends with Chads mom being that everyone can't stand them they have been pushed into hanging out LOL but still maeks me not so comfy the other problem is, I know I will nnever ever have another baby and granted I shoose this not to have another baby thing but still, hmmm not sure I can deal with this. At least I can look at this poor girl and think oh goodness she is not sleeping nor will she sleep for a long long time! oh how her hips hurt, blah blah blah, Not that I want her in pain I have to just think do I want to be in that kind of pain agian , the answer is NO. But I would love to hold a new born again. I guess its time for me to come to my next set of terms of realizing it wont be my new born ever again. at least God didn't throw this all at me at one time with all my realizations right?

1 comment:

Shelly said...

Stand strong sweetie. I Still get Sad when I see a baby and know that we're done having them. :( it hurts to know i'll never hold another newborn. :(
HUGS!!