Monday, August 28, 2006

Change is happening

He gave his two weeks today, should be interesting at his job for awhile being they usually fire people when they give their two weeks. Chad has to be so happy though, finally getting a job that will only get better. Now Lets pray that this job is good. If it is we will move to the detriot area, wow that thought has never ever crossed my mind before but, there are sooo many nice neighborhoods around there I have kinda looked into canton area looks nice. can't find the meap scores though and that is a big deciding factor along with many other aspects of the school district. WISH US LUCK

5 comments:

Shelly said...

I'm So happy for ya'll sweetie. I know that God has Wonderful things in store for ya'll. I'll be praying hard that this new job is Perfect and that Chad Loves it.

Veggiemomx4 said...

Thank you shelly its good to know I have a prayer warrior on my side :) We need it! we really need to have good things to happen to us.

The Six of Us said...

Canton? Yuck! :p

Almont, Almont is good. ;) Okay, okay...I'll let you get away with Sterling Heights. But Canton???????????

Veggiemomx4 said...

tell me about it I don't know.

The Six of Us said...

I have a prejudice towards the west side because I'm an east side gal. ;) I've actually never been to Canton. LOL I'm just all oogy about the west side and especially down river. Down river is stinky. I have been down river before. LOL

Email me at psrussell@charter.net. I want to here where Chad's new work is! :)