FIESTA! VIVA!
This was the theme of VBS this yer. I had a great time I got to know many children and hopefully touched some lives. Crafts went well, I know for a fact I couldn't of done this without the power of prayer, (thank you Karri!!!) I feel closer to the church now not like such an outsider.
I weighed in for my 10 for 10 and gained a 1/2 lb :( Pam, 10 for 10 is I have to pay $10 to lose 10 lbs in 10 weeks if I suceed I get my $10 back if not it goes to the church. now I have 10 1/2 lbs to lose. ho hum I am so sick of my self in this capacity!
Today in less than an hour I will be visiting my friend and her family, She moved to GA and I only get to see her once a year and sometimes not even that :( she is seriously one of the BEST FRIENDS I have ever had. Why do these kind of friends have to live so far away. she is the type of friend where we go months with out talking but, as soon as we are on the phone its like no time has passed we are both comfortable not lulls in the conversation and the time goes by so fast, I don't want the conversation to end. Her family treats me as a part of hers. I LOVE that about them. I pray my children will have at least one friend like Michelle.
I hope that one day we will be old a grey and be neighbors :)
I have to go and finish getting ready.
Sunday, August 20, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment