Wednesday, August 23, 2006

What happened to my home?

My house looks as if I just moved or am moving!! Yesterday Chads Gram brought over a bunch of stuff , clothes, bookshelf, chairs, books movies sheets gosh all the stuff was great and very usefull but it was all over my deck! Then After chad got home from his interview he went and got the matress that my parents gave us, so my bedroom got ripped up and still is. When we were putting the bed back together I dropped the box spring right on top of my foot I have never felt that kind of pain it took me to the ground! guess what? Chad simply kept on working while I sat there writhering on the floor in pain! I thought for sure I had broke my darn foot! grrrrrrr
The bed was a blessing in many ways, we went from a queen size to a king size our Matress went to a friend whom hated her bed, and had sat on ours and said oh I love your bed so we gave it to her, and she gave her bed to another girl that had stepped out of a bad relationship on her own with two kids and didn't have a bed and was sleeping on the floor. AMAZING how the blessing just flow when one person does something good. and it was all FREE!
I need to get everyone showered and ready to grocery shop but I just don't think I have the energy or enough sanity to take all 4 girls with me to sho[p its not light shopping either its that deep shopping where we have very little food in our home kind of shopping. yuck!
Today is my good friends sons birthday he is 5! How that age is so special! Happy Birthday ETHAN! We Love you!

2 comments:

Shelly said...

OUCH! I'm sorry about your Foot. I dropped a casserole dish (glass) a while back and it hit the side of my ankle, right on the bone and OMG I thought for sure that i'd broken my ankle. It hurt so bad! I hope your foot feels better soon.
And how Sweet of gran to give ya'll that stuff. You're right blessings just keeping flowing and flowing. Praise God

Elaina said...

Don't you love passing it on, that's why I love freecycle. Sorry about your foot though.