Sunday, September 24, 2006

answering Questions about Mad post

Sarah, Said that she had told the lunch lady that she was a vegetarian, she made her choose a choice so Sarah said A which was meat balls she ate two of them and threw them away. Jordan has been forced in the past to have the meat put on her plate. I called and pitched a fit and nothing changed. Jordan had told me the new luch lady wasn't mean and understood. NOT! I called the school and litterally was transfered all over the place! I am pissed! I am going to call the director and schedule a face to face meeting with her. Last time it was over the phone not going to let this one slide. Going to try and call Monday and hopefully not get a voice mail.

6 comments:

Earthchild618 said...

Jen....my mom used to work for the teacher's union here...she told me that the chain of command is: School principal, the superintendent of schools, and then the school board. Go get em girl!

Veggiemomx4 said...

I will then Start witht he principal , Thank you :)

Shelly said...

I don't blame you for being mad! I'd be Furious! Go Get em' Girl!

Earthchild618 said...

any updates Jen?

Elaina said...

I'd be so mad too. That's outrageous. You tell them!

Veggiemomx4 said...

nope I am going to try to get up there today.