Today a Neighbor stopped by our home and said he was given these tickets at work and thought being we had children that we would like to go. My jaw dropped. Of course and how nice to think of us! My 3 older girls and Chad all went tonight so my home is nice a quite. Audrey is sleeping I tried to get my fire going but with all that ran it pittered out rather quickly. But I called Chad to see how he was holding up and they all sounded sooooooo happy having a great time. Oh I forgot the tickets were for a lug nuts baseball game here in town and after the game is fireworks :) BK's Chad and I use to go sit out on our roof at the house we had downtown and watch the fireworks after the games, How fun that was now less than 9 years later he is there with 3 of our babies. Ahhhh how time sure does fly doesn't it? I noticed the other day I have lines by my eyes not little lines but for real lines, My face is starting to show my age. hmmm I don't' think I was ready for this. Perhaps I should take better care of myself. I don't pamper myself mind body or soul. What kind of life is that? hmmmm should really think deeper into that one soon. But wont bog my mind down with that right now.
my parents are going to buy Sarah a new bed she has a new bed but it is so hard its like sleeping on the wood floor she hates it so much that, that she climbs into bed with Jordan every night to lay in her super plush bed. How Sarah ended up with such a hard ass bed, well put it this way Chad took her into pick it out and she choose the one that had the best bouncing abilities :) MEN
I can't wait for her to get her new bed! We now have my parents king and guess what I prefer to sleep in the middle this does not please cad at all!! HA HA no rrom still for him. I do move over if nudged enough :) But last night A slept in our bed all night and gosh I didn't even feel her wow should of had a king when our babies were nursing :) or shoot when I was PG oh well I like it now that's for sure. Way better than the bed Chad and I started out in, a twin size goodness I couldn't even imagine sleeping the night with him on a twin. not good! I have spider webed this entry enough.
Friday, September 01, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment