Monday, October 02, 2006

36

Today I turn 36, HUH? When did all those years fly by? I really don't know how to feel about this? I can't change it, I can't turn back time, I wouldn't want to. So why do I have this 36 floating in my head like its some sort of doom? My family quit celebrating my birthday YEARS and Years ago, I don't expect anything, but then in the back of my head I wish for something.
I got up this morning to a card from Chad he was already gone for the day, I have nothing planned other than cleaning and such, Sarah has a soccer game tonight, if it ever quits storming. Jordan my sweet girl did sing me Happy birthday :) Sarah actually acknowledged me LOL And my dear friends on the computer said happy birthday. My first phone call was from a friend saying happy birthday. Very nice, I will take those things they are great.
Time to go dig out all that left over Mary Kay products for wrinkles though LOL, here I am sitting with a cold, AF and a zit on the side of my face... 36... think I would quit breaking out? NOPE not me! OH well hang on to my youth anyway I can! :)
I am looking forward, still to my gift to myself which I have never done, I have never bought a b-day gift for myself nor have I ever got a tattoo so all is good ;) Thursday at 7 I so can't wait!

5 comments:

The Six of Us said...

Happy Birthday and welcome to the "36" club! ;)

The Six of Us said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Jen!!!

Veggiemomx4 said...

Thank you Pam and Joy

Shelly said...

Sweetie 36 is Nothing. Wait till you hit 37 like me! YIKES!! Nah it's not bad. But ask me when i turn 40! *shudder*