The procedure went well, He went through it just fine, now we are on the wait for the surgeons apt to schedule the open heart procedure.
I couldn't sleep last night and either could 3 out of 4 of my girls. YAWN<<<<>
the other night I went out to dinner with a friend we drank more than we ate, I had such a nice time just kicking back and taking in the adult time. We had a 3 hour dinner, the time just flew right on by. Though the next day when I was up at the hospital the hang over hit pretty hard. I felt like I was suffocating. But then it was probably just my anxiety kicking in, and me not feeling up to par being I am not a drinker anymore.
I am hoping to go out with another friend tomorrow night we will see got something pending on that time out. Saturday I am getting my hair cut and highlighted, its been way to darn long my hair is getting so long past my shoulders right now, and its about as wide as it is long LOL I want to have long hair but all this curl is just no conducive to my lack of having time to spend on my hair. It gets frizzy at the site of any moisture or even if I put my head up against the couch. So I need to get it thinned and chopped but not to look like carrottop! HA HA
Thursday, October 19, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment