My little girl is officially 9, She had a friend stay the night last night. We had a pizza party, I took them to go see Santa Clause 3 then took them to applebees for dessert the staff sang to Jordan to her huge surprise LOL . She stayed up much to late doing her nail and watching movies :) After them playing all morning I took Jordan, her friend and Sarah roller skating for 3 hours. Then we had our family dinner and dessert and she opened her gift from us. Tomorrow night My parents and Chads grandparents are coming over to give her her gifts and go to a holiday church dinner should be fun. Jordan has been celebrated all the way from Friday morning to the end of Sunday night. Lucky girl!
When Jordan was born she was born a month early, weighing only 5 lbs 15 oz 19 inches long. She to came out not breathing but there were able to give her narcan and she came right out of her state. I was giving Nubian while in labor but progressed so fast that she wasn't in me long enough to be able to tolerate the meds. Seems like yesterday 9 years later! Bittersweet.
my prayer is that I am able to soak in all that she does while she is going towards her teen years and that she understands why its so important to be a moral person. but then again thats just the tip of the iceberg of a prayer that I have for her ;)
Saturday, November 18, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh Wow! 9 years old already. it goes by so incredibly fast. It sounds like she had a Great b-day weekend though. HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEETIE!
((HUGS))
Sounds like you had a wonderful weekend.
They grow up way to fast. I wish I could stop them at this age for a while.
Post a Comment