Nothing is really going on, I have been sick and then the whole family is getting sick, ya know that fun winter stuff :( perhaps we will get it out of our system and will be well for the rest of the cold and flu season. At least that's what I'll pray for.
We had a ball trick or treating, Audrey grasped the concept quit fast :) Jordan was in it for the long haul Sarah was terrified of the scary people and Taylor was great till she got cold. Don't blame her it was cold. I will post pictures soon.
My Dad turn 73 this Friday and then he will be having is open heart surgery at the end of this month, SAD.
we have conferences for Jordan and Sarah wed night I sure hope I get some happy news, I always worry with Sarah being she has a attention span of a gnat at times.
Jordan started basketball practice last night wow, poor girl she has a drill sergeant for a coach LOL BUT I do believe she will actually learn the game, which is great this being her first time ever playing. I was also thrilled knowing that practice will not be till 7 pm on most nights which makes it so I don't have to take 4 children with me every time HURRAY! Can you here me cheering from here? :) Her games will be Saturdays so yeah just a good thing all around :)
I Can't wait to feel great cuz when that time comes I am cleaning my house from top to bottom and will enjoy being in here right now I have a list a mile long in my head but, when I move my head spins so I sit down.
Tuesday, November 07, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I hope ya'll can get over the sickies soon too sweetie and that they Stay Far far away. T or T sounds like ya'll had a lot of fun.
Post a Comment