I have come to terms that depression has taken hold of me, I have decided to take hold of it and get it treated... Funny how I can have such a clarity on life yet be depressed perhaps clarity is a bad thing LOL.
I'm Proud of you sweetie. I've delt with depression 3 times in my life and took meds Twice. I'm Praying hard for you sweetie. I'm here if you need to talk anytime.
3 comments:
I'm Proud of you sweetie. I've delt with depression 3 times in my life and took meds Twice. I'm Praying hard for you sweetie. I'm here if you need to talk anytime.
Thank you hon, I am mad at myself for letting this happen, but I have come to terms ( kinda) that this is my brain.
You can't help it if you are clinically depressed. You are getting help for yourself...that is all that matters! We are here with you hon. {{hugs}}
Post a Comment