so I start my morning with an argument with a friend via email, My house is a mess can't get caught up, I can't get a shower, the dishwasher breaks and leaks all over my kitchen, I make cookies with tay a plus but then she proceeds to steal them all and eat them when I am not looking and then lies about it. Sarah comes home and tells me she was sent to the office and had to sit with the principle, had to ground her to her room not sure what to do with information. Jordan started her great books thats a plus only a few children are choosen for this through out the school. she has a boat load of homework from it though. dish washer still leaking all over my kitchen. Chad calls he is in a traffic jam will be late eat dinner with out him. after dinner chad gets home and I have to finsih g shopping in this cold nasty weather, no one will help me unload, Chad working on dishwasher, chad had given tay more cookies even after I said no more.
Here is the kicker, My Mom calls and says they are not going to let my Dad out of the hospital its a day to day event his heart is still not beating right they put him on coumandin so he doesn't have a stroke. I watch Heros take and ativan and go to bed I have had enough!
this morning I put my coffee on the coffee table to eat my bagel and jordn bumps it and it fall and lands on my foot and the floor! what a hot mess! I am detrmined to turn this around and have a productive day!
Tuesday, December 05, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
OMG...u certainly did have one hell of a day girl! I hope things get better for you real soon!
so far not better today!
I'm Sorry Sweetie. You're Day did suck. :( Do you need me to go Kick someones Butt for you to make you feel better? lol. I will!
Post a Comment