This is one of the reasons I hate winter, we all pass around the same germs! Poor Jordan is the worst so far, I couldn't even send them to school and right now she is laying on the couch so sick. I feel so bad for her I am worried though cause she is complaining that her belly hurts on top of everything else, to me that just screams stomach flu! that means I get to take care of 5 people puking in the near future, don't even count the fact of me being sick as we speak. Chad is working alot this week so he might be able to not get anything we can't afford for him to be sick.
I am a bit worried Phoebe had something all over her one ear and so i was cleaning it off to find that it was blood and looks like a bite wound right on the tip of her ear. she is not really outside lately unless cole did it. and he isn't a biter. I cleaned it all up for it only to start to bleed again but I am hoping it will heal ok. cats can be so "funny" about their health.
Chad wants to go see the monster trucks! ROFLMAO anyone who knows me know I am so not into red neck type things , no offense! LOL but I am going with him and the three older girls and I will have me neice take care of Audrey. good greif I need to get myself pysiced up for this LOL. I know once I get there I will have fun if I am not no one will know the difference I will just pretned to be overly thrilled so the girls will have a blast! whoo weee he even got pit passes! YEEE HAAA!
well gots to do laundry when I am doing laundry for 6 people and I don't do it for a bit, its a scary scary thing. matter of fact laundry is just a thorn in my side. If I ever get rich I am paying someone to do it orrrrrrrr I might just buy one of those huge washer dryer sets, hmmm thats an idea. AS IF I WILL EVER BE RICH!
Monday, January 22, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh sweetie i'm sorry she's sick. Shelbies had a stomach ache for the last 2 days but Thank God no vomiting. I Hate winter when It comes to all the sickies that go around. I sprayed Lysol all around the classroom Monday when I subbed lol. Almost Every child in there was coughing and sneezing so I wanted to get rid of Germs! I hope it worked. I hope ya'll don't get sick too. And have fun with the Monster trucks. I may be a bit of a Red neck myself but I can't Stand monster trucks LOL HUGS
Post a Comment