Friday, February 16, 2007

Their Home

The girls have a 4 day weekend with half days prior, I tell you what, they are being little shits! so I finally I made them go to work. I had more laundry down stairs that needed to be folded and put away then one person could do in a day. so i folded and then made them put it away. Must say made the task so much less daunting for me :) they actually enjoyed it!!! How weird are they!?
My parents are home from a 2 weeek vacation in Hawaii, must say I am jelouse I sure could use some warmth right now with the weather being so fridged. It was nice this time they called me to say Hi and keep in touch. Normally I don't hear from them at all and I spend the whole time worring. The first call I had missed and swore something must of happened being they never call. I panicked till I got a call back from them. I had started to worry about my parents when they leave due to the fact that one time my mom and dad drove to NC and My dad had a heart attack right when they got into where they were going. the heart attack was so bad they transfered him to GA. Here I was in MI and could not help it broke my heart. That was what 15 years ago give or take. Now with my dad just having open heart surgery I worry more.
and you know what worring does not help the situation at all!

2 comments:

Shelly said...

I don't blame you a bit for putting the girls to work. It won't hurt Them and if it helps You then i'm all for it. :) I make both sam and shelbie put up their clothes. Well ok, shelbie puts hers ON her dresser but hey going from the Living room To her room is progress, Right? lol. HUGS Sweetie.

Earthchild618 said...

I am so happy that your dad is feeling up to a vacation!

Good going getting the girls to help out!