I feel like I can't even put a finger on the emotions I have been feeling lately. I am not sure I really like being the age I am. I feel like I don't have a spot. I have a great friend I love to talk with, hang out with, and be a real person with. those types of friends are truley a hard find and you can't just go out and find them, God places them in your life. Then I have everyone else. I am realizing day after day that people are truley out for themselves, they don't think about what their actions might cause other to think or feel. That hurts, it hurts when Those people that I have choosen to be apart of my life hurt my children. I am a forgiving person but I will not tolerate this to happen. I am here to help protect them not allow these self centered people in their lives. Some people I can'tt make go away others I can. Perhaps I will live a lonely life till God places more Ambers in my life but till then I am weeding out the toxic people, how sad cause some truley have a piece of my heart. That I will have to rebuild.
Tuesday, February 27, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I'm sorry that you have people like that. I know that I have like three real friends irl. The rest of my friends are online. I like to believe in karma and that those kind of people will eventually get thier what for.
I have done the same thing. I weeded out toxic people. I just don't have the energy for them at all.
Sweetie I'm sorry about the Toxic people in your life. You've got the right attitude about it. Weed them out. I'm right there with you too, you can hurt ME but you hurt my Kids and Oh man there will be trouble. HUGS Sweetie! Love ya!
Post a Comment