ahhhhhhh the sun was shinning today, it has now set and I feel like what a great day, amazing how sun can make you feel sooooo warm and good. I worked a bit in the yard, weeding making bigger messes ya know that kind of stuff LOL the girls were outside till bedtime, shoot I think I may have even got a sunburn on my face :) I so love the spring and summer time, such a sense of renewel, I love Easter due to the fact that we really focus even more on the Fact that Jesus is truley truley amazing I hope that I can be more like him every day and I need to gather more Godly people around me. But I am content as well if this is how my life will be, I have a great friend who understands me and wouldn't hurt me, I have a wonderful husband and we have been blessed many times over with our children and our lives. I have drifted from going to church on a weekly basis, for all the normal reasons, sickness, tiredness, exhaustion turned to sickness, to just don't want to leave my house mode. I know that I need to go, I just WANT to Want to go. I must start praying for that part of my life to change. Iknow that I can do this being this is what God wants for our family.
back to the weather... on a much lighter note, my bulbs are coming up I can't wait for them to bloom along with the lilac bushes. the grass looked sooooo green today it was uplifting.
Monday, March 26, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Hon...you know I am not all that religious but....
My mom doesn't go to church but she is Catholic and she loves God. She feels that you do not need go-betweens for you and God. No MAN can tell you what God has to say to you. Do not feel guilty for not going to church. If at the end of the day you know that God still loves you and that you have done right in his eyes, you are still doing good as a Christian!
thanks Jen!
Sweetie I find myself doing the same things. i've been finding it harder and harder to get my Butt to Church. I know I need to go but I don't :( So you're So not alone. Glad some great weather made it up to you. HUGS
My girls even ask to go!
Post a Comment