Friday, March 30, 2007

The girls have started Spring break today, the fighting has already started, and to be honest all I want to do is lay in my bed and watch tv. I know I know I am a bad mama. But hey I am not in my bed. they are upset cause I told them to clean their room, suddenly Jordans Head is hurting, and Sarah has disappeared playing with Tay and Audrey. I don't like cleaning either...
Last night Chad lost his ignition key to the truck the only key at that, plus you can't just get one made they don't keep them on file. I feel bad I am irritated with the situation, it just seems like its always something or another. I would just like to roll along smoothly for more than a few days.
chad and i are suppose to go out this saterday afternoon I am looking forward to spending time with him alone, but now all I will think about is that Damn truck, and how the heck are we going to deal with it.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

hope you had a good day today. I'm sure the truck issue will work out ok. ;)

Anonymous said...

Oh no! I'm sorry about the truck key. Sounds like something I'd do. I hope ya'll can find it or get a replacment soon. HUGE HUGS