Monday, April 16, 2007

my life is boring...

... but i think boring is good right now. lots of little things going on, lets see Jordan got impetigo baluck gross! LOL Chad fell off a ladder and amazingly enough did not break a bone PRAISE GOD! he banged himself up pretty bad but, he is a trooper and kept going even though I urged him to chill :) We put in the basement carpet, I should say chad did and we helped where we could. he did an awsome job! The girls LOVE LOVE LOVE it! We took a long family walk this sunday just a nice time.
One of the biggest things is that I made up with my friend and we are better than we were in the past. I think I know this last huge ordeal was a blessing in disguise. just was very hard to see. But the HS spoke nudged and poked me till I listened and I gave into my prideful ways and things are very very well!
Chad and i are doing very well, its nice I feel complete I have good friends and a wonderful husband whom is my friend. LUCKY ME!!

5 comments:

Cherith said...

I am so glad that you are feeling better Shelly! Boring is GOOD, imo. ;)Also glad that Chad is ok, how scary.

Earthchild618 said...

Boring is good. When things are not boring...they are bad LOL.

Anonymous said...

I am with Cherith and Jen, Boring is not a bad thing. Just think of it as more time with thoose pretious little girls. Plus Summer will be here soon. With 4 girls at home I am sure there will be no room for boring ;)
I am glad Chad was not hurt worste tell him no more fally off ladders. OK!
And congratulations on getting the carpet in down stairs I know how long you have been wantting the basement done.

Anonymous said...

Glad life is boring sweets! lol. HUGS!

Elaina said...

Sounds heavenly to me, I would love to have boring for a little while. I'm glad you are feeling better and things are going good.