Friday, May 11, 2007

Stiches, generally just a bad day

Tay fell in the basement and hit a square stool made of wood and spit her head open right near the spot she did last time just this time its dead center of her forhead :( I felt sooooooo sad for her she just was so sad about havign to get stiches yet again. but something tells me she will be getting them a few more times in her life! she is so clumsy!!!!

I get home and later I sneak up to the computer and I have an email that says sorry we already booked the cottage you wanted for that week the check you sent us is being sent back to you! I cried! I have let my family down I waited to long to send it in. I would think about it when I went to bed, and not even come across my mind during the day. sooooo because of this we lost out :(

Chad was so sweet about it he said thats ok we will find something better its just ment to be this way! aaaawwwwhhhh how sweet.

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!

1 comment:

Earthchild618 said...

How is the little one feeling? I hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day sweetie!