Wednesday, August 01, 2007

its morning

I woke up at 5:30 am and stayed up normally I just go right back to sleep with little knowledge that I have hit snooze 5 times for Chad. So right now I am peacefully sitting in my bedroom, and my home is quite... i tell ya what this is not something that happens often a quite home that is. I am about to go back down stairs get a nice hot cup of coffee and eat some breakfast with out a baby saying "bite" or a child telling me she wants oatmeal and now ( tay)
Lastnight jordan helped me fold laundry with out griping or anything, I felt as if I was given the best gift someone helped with the laundry with out having to have a fit first.
Chad fell off his ladder at work yesterday and has hurt himself quit bad, not sure how he is going to make it through his day, but i do know that he needs to rest more and work less so that his mind can catch up to his body. I am not saying this in an insulting way I am just saying that my Man works toooooo damn hard. makes me sad. i hope that he is able to refresh while on vacation he deserves it.
i am so looking forward to going to this lake house, it sounds so nice. the preparation for it has been going a bit slow I am not leaving myself much time to get ready. I seem to work best when i am down to the last few hours and then i can bust some major ass! hmmm not a good thing to teach my children. I use to be the type that packed my clothes a week ahead, but that's when my own mother was doing my laundry!! LOL Now I have to do laundry just so that I can pack.
ya know how they have lawn services? I thin that they should have a person who comes into your home and does your laundry for you washing drying, fold and putting it all away for a reasonable rate. i could start my own business yet one would have to like doing laundry and that is not me. so I will wait to get very rich and find someone to do this for me...yes i know a pipe dream!

3 comments:

Earthchild618 said...

How is Chad feeling? Poor guy!

Michelle said...

I hope Chad isn't too bad. How's he feeling today?

Anonymous said...

Oh Man! I hope that Chads doing better now. Billy works WAy to damn hard too. Sounds like our men are alot alike. HUGS