Good friday has always been special to me, If it was not for this day and for Easter We would not have the chance at a wonderful after life.
3 years ago on Good friday I went into Labor for my sweet baby girl Taylor. The day was a wonderful day My really good friend was home from GA. Chad stayed home from work that day, I had registered Jordan for Kindergarten that morning, broke my heart. But then I went to my friends parents house had a wonderful lunch and sat and talked with them for hours. I kept telling them I would have contractions everytime i had to pee but we blew it all off. around 3ish I thought I should go home I was getting so tired. I get home am telling chad all about my day I get up to go into the kitchen to get a drink of water when my body makes a large pop sound. I ignored it.about an hour later I had a contraction but they only were one painful one every 15 mins so i wasn't to concerned, my water hadn't broke or anything so I figured I had PLENTY of time. being Jordan from start to finish was 10 hours and sarah was 9 hours. So my parents come to get the girls, but while they were here a contrax came it was so bad i cried, but then went away so we left as well to head to the hospital. on the way I only had one contrax it was really bad but once again nothing to worry about so we get to the hospital its 6:30 and before you know it the contrax are comming so fast I can't even catch my breath between them I opted to get an epi that time around and as soon as I got the epi at 7:30 I was already crowning. they would not let me push being I had to get some meds in me first but i had no choice and before you know it I was holding TAylor my 3rd little baby girl in my arms. What a blessing she has been in our lives. I just can't even imagine a day going by with out her around she brings joy into me being a mother that I thought I had lost or never had. I will always be thankful to her for that. God me have her on such a special day and I felt his hand of stregth with me on that day. it was amazing. matter of fact I have each time I have given birth to my children. So we will celebrate Tays birthday next week a couple times, I honestly can't wait. but then again my baby is going to be 3 gosh where has the time gone?
Friday, April 14, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Wow! I cannot believe she is 3 years old already!!! Happy Birthday Tay!!
That is Beautiful Jen. What a great day to have a B-day.
Give her a HUGE hug from her Auntie shelly
Happy Birthday Taylor!
What a lovely tribute Jen. Thank you for sharing.
Post a Comment