gosh this day is about over, what a day! I have been so emotional these last few days. I can't put my finger on what is getting me to feel all these ups and downs. I perhaps think about what needs to be done for holidays that i get a bit overwhelmed. I just want everything to be perfect for my girls. I love them so much, and I don't get to spoil them very much do to us not having money or individule time with them, so sometimes on the holidays i go a bit over board.
I got up at 5 am this morning, with Chad of course i dragged his butt out of bed so that we could go out side to hide al the plastice eggs and the gifts, we were trying not to fight because neither of us truley wanted to be out ther in the dark when we really wanted to be warm in bed dead asleep. but to top it all off it smelt like a skunk was out there with us! so how funny all the eggs were on half of the yard the other half near the shed we stayed way clear of! then we went inside and hid the real eggs didn't want the skunk to be munching on the real eggs now do we? LOL I then went back to bed to lay there wide awake nothing like a brisk run around the house and yard to wake you up. I did finalyl go back to sleep to wake up to hear Sarah saying up the stairs " Happy easter" ahhhhhh how cute but can it really be time? It was 7 am it WAS indeed time. no sending them back to bed. we did the EASTer bunny thing, had a nice breakfast and got ready for church. church was so nice brought tears to my eyes singing breath. We came home got into our comfys and watched Narnia. Must say i was seeing two tv screens at one point and next thing I know Chad is saying Audrey is awake you going to go get her? huh? what? Crap!
chad actually made dinner tonight I thought that was sweet of him. now the two big girls are in bed reading Tay is having a book that was in her basket read to her. Audrey is enjoying the fact that no little girl is all up n her face trying to get her to do something silly! :)
Happy Easter Everyone!
Sunday, April 16, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
"huh? what? Crap!"
ROTFLMAO that was funny. Hey...I am happy that you had a good enough time that you got to hang and zone with the kiddos!
Post a Comment