Sunday, April 30, 2006

sleepover

Lastnight the girls had their friends M and C sleepover, why do we even call it a sleepover? they really don't sleep, now do they? does anyone sleep? Goodness they finally fell asleep around midnight which is good, but here it is 6: 30 am and they are awake again! so I am back down here saying be quite every two mins they are NOT getting up. I don't care, I will take my shower and make my coffee before and just maybe they will fall back to sleep. H a ha I love to kid myself. Then we are going to go take 6 children to church with us..... YUP we have lost it! there isn't a sunday school today so they will sit in the service with us the whole time as well.
We have to take 2 vans to get there. Yup it is a good thing we stoped at 4 children.
Sarah has soccer after Church,chad is just going to take her and I will take the girls home.

1 comment:

Shelly said...

Wow Girl you've got Both hands full today. Hope things went well at Church