So it really has sunk in I think. Audrey is going to be my very last baby :( Its not like this is a surprise for me. Chad went in to have the big V done back in August. But we never went and found out if it took till Thursday. I guess I had in the back of my mind that we still could have another one. Not that I think having 5 children would be FUN. Just the thought of never giving birth or seeing my baby for the first time. I so love the baby stage, its the best to me. I am starting to wean Audrey so I think that is another slap in the face.
Its time for me to find all the positive aspects to not being Pregnant or having a new born.
I look to the day that I can sleep through the night
not having to nurse a baby
to be with my husband and not have to wonder if I got Pg again LOL
right now its all I can come up with I am sure there is more but I will have to figure them out.
Sunday, April 02, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I did the happy dance when my hubby had the "v". It was my Christmas present. It's been a year and a few are still swimming! At 41 yrs young, it is all I can do to stay awake longer that my girls 4, 6 yrs. Besides- I like watching my kids grow a whole lot more than watching my stomach grow! Good Luck
How funny, I am looking foward to not having to be big and Pg again thats for sure! I understand about not being able to stay awake!
How about privacy in the bathroom, or having no extra people in your bed...Once they are all in school you can take up a new hobby or go back to school. Lots to look forward to. I can't believe you are weaning already she's not even one. That may be the last vestige of babyhood I will have to hold on to soon, not giving that up. Once they start walking they snuggle so much less.
Post a Comment