4. Say No to projects that won't fit into your time schedule, or that will compromise your mental health.
This morning I was feeling grumpy, tired and most of all irritated. Audrey's sleep schedule yesterday was off so she ended up falling asleep at 7:30 lastnight. only to wake up at 3:00am mind you I couldn't fall asleep till after 1 am well I got up with her and brought her into bed nursed her all the normal thing for her only to stay awake. she kicked us, pulled our hair, tried to crawl off the bed. I even think she was trying out some new gymnastics tricks. by 6 am we had had just about enough we both were exhausted. we took her to her crib and she fell asleep. geez should fo done that hours ago! anyhoooo this moring we are waving goodbye to the girls I am sitting ont eh couch and holding Audrey so she can look out the window, out of exhaustion I lay my head on her back, what do i hear but her heart beat, gosh I havn't heard that since she was inside me. I layed there an listened to it for a minute or so till she got irritated that I was on her like that LOL. Thank you God for my babies I love them all. even when they don't let me sleep or when they fight with me or make me wonder why!
2 comments:
Poor mommy not getting enough sleep. I hope she'll sleep better for you tonight.
Funny you talked about listening to Audreys heartbeat. Shelbie fell asleep on me sitting on the couch last night. She's so big that she can lay her head on my chest and her Feet hit My feet! I just sat there and held her and felt her little heart beating so strong and safe and it was the most incredible feeling. Ahhhh!
safe
thats a great word for the feeling.
Post a Comment