5. Delegate tasks to capable others.
This is something that I need to work on. Delegating task to others, I find sometimes it just so much easier to do it myself than to have to ask someone and feel bad when whether they say no or get upset and feel put out. The common response is to roll ones eyes at me. I have tried to have other people including my in home family to realize that all that I do is because I do love them BUT, I am only one person. Actually over the years all holidays birthday have been done intirely by me. Shoot even my own birthday is meant for me to do. So obviously I wont do that anymore what's the point. Shockingly enough my Mom ended up doing dinner last night mind you the conversation started out as Me doing dinner in my home that I would have to rearrange in some fashion so that we could all try to eat at the same table. Plus clean my home up from the craziness of the garage sale, On top of it all Chad was working this weekend. I pretty much sat dumbfounded on the phone when she purposed this senerio to me. I do think she got the hint that I was about to fall over from the holy crap mode of one more thing on my plate. So we( me and my 4 girls) went to church Sunday morning, then off to Sarahs soccer game then home for Me to make lunch then me lay on the couch after getting Audrey to bed. I fell asleep with Taylor sleeping on my legs while the two other girls laid on the couch tired watching a movie for about an hour. MUCH NEEDED!
Back to figuring out how to delegating task, I don't know but I will keep working on this event :)
Monday, May 15, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Sweetie when you figure it out let meknow. I have always been The worlds worst at always trying to do everything myself and never asking for help. I don't know if I feel like I need to be super woman or what but I am just like you, I need to delagate too!
lets pick one thing and make ourselves delegate it. k?
Post a Comment