well, I am going to do laundry today isn't that excititng? Chad right now is working a side job, and I havn't seen him since monday night for even that was just for an hour. I think I will see him thursday. ON top of this me going it alone I have started AF I have had 1 in over 4 years, I guess that is where my horriable migraine stomach ache and wanting to vomit came from all day yesterday, LOL I KNOW TMI! LOL
Today I am detrimed to get back my house it was looking so great my room is actually a place to retreat to I love it why can't the rest of my house be this way? so back to doing this, plus I am back to watching my food intake now if I could just quit eating those damn dove chocolates in my freezer! I even bought dark chocolate for chad thinking I would steere clear but my oh my they tasted wonderful the last few days, but I guess now looking back I know why! LOL
My Mom called me yesterday to let me know my cousins husband died from hitting his head when he fell!! gasp! I wont be able to attend the funeral they live in the detriot area and I am NOT taking my children to a funeral, they don't even know him. I will send a card. gosh seems solittle but I really can't send money or send my time so a card it will be plus of course lots of prayers for my cousin going through her loss of her beloved husband :(
Tonight J has her softball game I will be going with all the girls being chad wont be home think good thoughts for me LOL
OK my living room is calling my name, Audrey is sleeping, so I need to take advantage of this.
Thanks for the kind words from my last post big hugs!
Wednesday, June 28, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I'm sorry about your cousins DH sweetie. My house is a Pit right now. I'm dragging stuff out trying to get ready for the yard sale saturday and it's a mess!
AF sucks big ones!!! Hope everything else goes well.
Go to account settings and set it so only signed in xanga members can read your site. There is a code but I cant find it to share. I will as soon as I locate it again.
Post a Comment