Very pretty! All your girls are too cute..I made you 2 choices over at the playground (in siggy testing) if you dont like either let me know. :) Oh and I'll leave instructions for linking in that post too.Joy
[*link=p068.ezboard.com/btheplayground99955]The playground[/link]Exactly like this only replace the * with no spaces. Oh and change the links to reflect your journal link.
She is Beautiful Jen!
She does look like an angel.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Very pretty! All your girls are too cute..
I made you 2 choices over at the playground (in siggy testing) if you dont like either let me know. :)
Oh and I'll leave instructions for linking in that post too.
Joy
[*link=p068.ezboard.com/btheplayground99955]The playground[/link]
Exactly like this only replace the * with no spaces. Oh and change the links to reflect your journal link.
She is Beautiful Jen!
She does look like an angel.
Post a Comment