Friday, July 14, 2006

internet friends

Never ever in my life did i think that My friends would be internet friends. I look foward to sitting down at my computer and finding out how everyone is what they are up to. I have been through pg's with them a serious depression, Many life stopping moments and most I will never ever lay eyes on in my lifetime. Who would of thought.
I just want to make sure that you all are thanked for being such wonderful people and wonderful friends :)

7 comments:

Earthchild618 said...

It sometimes amazes me that I have so many good internet friends. Some of my internet friends have done more for me than my IRL friends.

It is truely amazing.

Shelly said...

I agree with Jen sweetie. I'm closer to ya'll then I am some of my IRL friends. It's because ya'll are so truly incredible women and I Love ya'll so much!!!

Anonymous said...

Aww what a sweet thought! You are a great person Jen and maybe one day we'll really meet in life :)

Veggiemomx4 said...

I hope so!

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»

Anonymous said...

What a great site »

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work http://www.payday-advance-6.info Laguna beach cooking school http://www.play-craps-0.info Hug maternity clothes nissan philippines Cash casino craps earn free