Thursday, August 03, 2006

ramblings

Well, after all the heat me not doing my laudnry or anything much else today is the day I MUST get caught up. I have a few loads no biggy thankfully. I have cleaned up the upstairs again, Made dinner ( crock pot) so that gives me time today to just focus on getting my home feeling like a home not a storage unit! :) The only thing My children are stil in my hair, Sarah is constantly trying to get on my nerves! WHY! ?
funny story I was shopping at Meijer the other day and I went o there and right before I left I said to chad does this outfit look bad? it was hot I really didn't feel like changing he said nope you look fine. so I went and people upon people would look at me then take a doubel take or plain out just stare. about half way through I was to the point I wanted to go, I was kinda freaking out! I thought OH my gosh the outfit dies look really bad, I started thinking is my pants unzipped is my boob out you name it I was so tired and I had to get this shopping done, so at one point I am standing there and I rub my eyes cause I am tired. then I remembered My BIG OL black eye! they were staring at my eye. LOL I told chad about it he laughed he said good thing he wasn't with me or else people might of started throwing cans at him!! LOL Gosh good thing I didn't see anyone I havn't seen in awhile!

6 comments:

Shelly said...

Sorry gotta laugh lol. About your black eye. It's a wonder someone didn't come up to you with a Card for the womens shelter or something lol.
I Know Exactly what you mean about Sarah staying on your nerves today. Sam is doing the Very Same thing! It's about to Drive me nuts! He's been banished to his room 2 times already today!

Veggiemomx4 said...

Not at the meijer I was at! LOL whats even funnier is that I so don't look the type but ya know whats ya see. I so wish I had a disk in my camera i would take a picture LOL

Anonymous said...

LOL! Well at least you werent undressed partially ;) lol How is it feeling today???

Elaina said...

I'm sorry to laugh at your misfortune. At least your boobs weren't hanging out. I went swimming once and my boob popped out and I didn't realize it. Dh had to point it out.

Veggiemomx4 said...

LOL I would die if my boobs were out! good grief so would the other people LOL

Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. acuvue contact.html http://www.lifeinsurancecompanyaposlifeinsurancecompan.info/ppo-dental-plans-of-northern-california.html Seroquel and brain injury Free picture of white girls sucking black cock http://www.free-betsbookmakerslayingguidestoolsspread-betting.info/The-superbowl-2003-nfl-sportsbook.html Fluoxetine therapy Addition to running disk files click box vardenafil hydrochloride prescription drug online http://www.home-insurance-pittsburgh.info/us-discount-dental-plans-the-twin-cities.html 1996 900 s saab Medical travel long stay insurance maternity clothes mickey mouse distance learning Value stream mapping freeware What does cialis do http://www.wireless-phone-family-plans.info/Wireless-plans-starting.html Propecia pl