Friday, September 08, 2006

Feeling a bit edgy

I am the first to admit I am grumpy! I miss my coffee! I miss bread! How can food rule me so damn much I hate that about myself. Though today is easier than the last so thats a great thing. I did find myself needing to say my peace this morning to some snotty B's at the school today. They asked if Chad would be helping out at the MSU game and I said NO, and one of the ladies shot back with a snotty remark I let it go for a minute did what I had to at the office, then came back out and talked with one of the nice ladies that was in there then she said she wasn't sure who had said it. so I then went and did what else I had to do. but it was still brewing inside of me. so I went back down there and confronted the lady and told her she had no right passing judgment on my family whether we would be helping out or not, i told her my DH was a very busy man and when he had down time he was going to spend it with his babies, sorry if she couldn't understand that, and suggested she kept her comments to herself! needless to say she was a bit floored I am always quite and reserved when I am up there. but I tell you what if one more person makes a direct hit on my family there is going to be more hell to pay! I don't think people understand that I do not sepreate my friendships from what they say or think about my children or husband if they don't like them and just like me well guess what DON'T TALK TO ME ANYMORE! I don't want to associate with those kind of people anymore I don't have time for back stabbing people. there I said it I will now step down off my soap box. for now anyhow LOL

1 comment:

Shelly said...

Good for you for Standing up to her! I'm SOOO proud of you! I am so much like you. I can take just about anything aimed at ME but if you mess with my Family.. OH man that's an entirely differant story!