Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Where is he?

I am Sad, once again one of my cats have come up missing. they are like clock work. If they are not there at a certian time then something is wrong well I am now on day 2 of no Sparky. I went and walked around the neighborhood last night looking in and under bushes, trees, cars you name it called him, talked to neighbors. I got the same response no I haven't seen him at all today. he is quit the social kitty he goes to everyones house to say Hello! Or drink there water. I watch him he is harmless. Most Neighbors don't mind. My one neighbor across the street actually enjoy him being there and then I have watched sparky get love from the other neighbor so I know noone around here has harmed him. Now I sit and Wait and wonder. Oh and don't forget CRY. I can't stop.

3 comments:

Shelly said...

OH Sweetie I'm So sorry he's missing. Have you tried the Animal shelter yet? Maybe even put up some signs? I Really hope and Pray that he comes home soon. HUGS

Veggiemomx4 said...

day 3 of no sparky My heart is broken

Shelly said...

:( Mine too. for you.