I so miss my computer and my friends inside my computer :) We Moved the dinning set into the office. Which is really nice we now have a place to sit comfortably, the kitchen looks huge compared. That table just took up so much room. So needless to say my computer was booted to another room and that was our bedroom. Which is upstairs, I can't just walk into the other room and still see my girls.
The girls are having a blast at school, so hard to go back once again after having 4 days off. but we had fun Those 4 days lots of family visits and cook outs. They even swam monday.
Yesterday I started the Fat smash diet, I am not one to fall into these craze diets I have been dieting for way to long Have litterally been there done that. but I really like the idea of this it has 4 phases and I am in the detox phase. Whats funny its cutting out all the things I have been wanting to, I just couldn't get myself to do it. I hope this jump starts my weight loss once again. I started to gain back the weight i had lost on the last challange. I should of been more careful being that I had stopped nursing shortly after that and quit working out. Once again wish me luck.
Thursday, September 07, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I need to get on a diet plan and Stick to it! Maybe by my Cutting out Sugar it'll help me lose some?! I hope so anyway. lol
Post a Comment