Monday, October 16, 2006


Finally, I have gotten to post my tattoo, though most of you have seen it, this was a picture done the next morning, so still red and inflamed, now its peeling and looks well not the same LOL actually it looks more real as the time has passed, I got it the 5th and today is the 16th, I thought it would be all normal looking by now how silly I am. I have to go back and get it touched up and honestly I don't want to go through the pain anytime soon! So I will wait till after the wedding and make an appt sometime in november and just get it over with. I still haven't told my parents was kinda easy not to being they left for vacation a day after I got it! :) So Should I tell them before my dad has is heart cath or after. the longer it is that I wait to tell them though I think they would see it as trying to decieve them. so it has to be done very soon. OOOOOHHHHHHH they are going to be soooo mad! LOL
Yesterday was sparky and coles birthday they turned 13. I wish sparky was with us though to hold. I keep having dreams i find him. why can't I find him?

4 comments:

Elaina said...

Just bite the bullet and get it over with. Maybe they won't react as badly as you think.

((HUGS)) i'm sorry your kitty still isn't home.

Shelly said...

Sweetie my Mom & Dad would Kill me! But oh well i'm getting one anyway. lol.

Earthchild618 said...

I can't say how much I love this tattoo. It is sooo perfect!!! I am still so thrilled that you did it!!!

Tanya said...

I am so sorry your Kitty is still missing! And I know I would be scared to tell my parents I got one.