Monday, October 30, 2006

Our weekend

We drove down past the detriot area this weekend to go to a wedding. We dropped our girls off to my sisters, Saterday the weather sucked huge it was raining snowing and blowing horriablly. I was glad when we got to the hotel finally. We had a nice king size room with all the accomidations. The wedding was short and sweet tot the point, kinda odd they didn't even exchange vows ??? The reception was fancy, it was beautiful, the dinner was very nice, It was an open bar though and I must say waiting for dinner I drank more than I should then after dinner I seriously lost count of how much more I drank. Poor chad he was my fetch boy most of the time. I then dragged him out to the dance floor and made him dance with me, He soooo doesn't dance :) but ya know what he looked just fine out there, all handsome :) its funny because like I said dinner was very elagant and prime and proper but I tell you what the dinner was cleared and it looked like a club seen. took me a bit to adjust plus having my parents there, while I was drunk was a bit odd for me... But when they went back to there room thas when I let loose :)but being I started drinking at 6pm I was so not able to take one more drink after midnight. I am getting old arn't I? My stomach flet like it was sloshing so drunk me told the bartender to not give me so much tonic it was making me full so she made the drink 90% gin and a splah of tonic Ha ha ha I last about an hour after that drink. BTW i am so not a drinker. The smoke in the room was so thick that I actually do not have a voice now. I never even hit a cig but feels like I smoked at least a pack or two! My Dad lost his voice as well. :(
The next morning, Chad insisted on breakfast I sat and ate and thought hmmm poor choice LOL We said our goodbyes to all and took off driving on a nice sunny day, the colors were so pretty! We looked in some towns we have been wondering if we would like to live there. but over all I wanted to pcik up my babies so we got back a bit sooner than I think we thought we would. My sister was so ready for us to be there! :0

3 comments:

Shelly said...

Whoo Hooo! Girl sounds like you had a Blast! I'm so glad you enjoyed it and had a Fun time. You deserved that and probably (like me) needed that.

Veggiemomx4 said...

I sooo Needed to get out of this house!

Tanya said...

I am so glad you got a chance to let your hair down and have some fun with your hubby!