Wednesday, November 29, 2006
My dear Dad
The Man who raised me as his own flesh and blood, the man that changed my life forever in so many ways good and bad. The Man that was the first man in my life, that took care of me Loved me. The man whom I look to today for love and support. The man that has become my friend even after all the past that we have left behind. I am so terrifed for him for us as a family. The operation that could change the way we look at life from here on out. To know that my Big strong Dad is afraid of all of this too, makes me so sad. He is a strong man I know if the DRs take care of him he will be better than ever. I just can't soak in enough time, to feel like its ok to whats about to happen. Though Please Dad know I have never turned my back on you nor will I ever, I will be in the hospital by your side even in spirit praying for you. Be strong and I pray that God has His oh so powerful hand wrapped around you. I love you. We all Love you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh sweetie. I'm Praying SO hard for your daddy. HUGE HUGS
My thoughts and prayers are with you and your dad today hon!
Post a Comment