Friday, December 01, 2006

The power of prayer is at work

I love when you get to witness the power of prayer at work!! How much more exciting can this be? My Dad is doing so well even the staff is dumbfounded! They were all coming in to witness him doing so well :) He still has an awful painful recovery But as long as he is recovering. They did have one major concern and this was about the valve they replaced being that when they took it out it was so calcified they are a bit worried about the left overs they may have not been able to get and well you can guess what would happen. But I will continue to pray and then pray some more.
My Friends who took care of my children Thank you with all my heart.
Those of you who are praying and still praying for my Dad I also thank you. Words just seem so little when the feeling of gratitude is so abundant.

2 comments:

Shelly said...

How Wonderful sweetie that he's going so great. I'm So happy! I'll continue to pray hard for him.

Earthchild618 said...

WOOHOO! I will continue to keep him in my thoughts and prayers...So happy to hear that he is doing well!