Saturday, December 02, 2006

Today I went up to the hospital and visited with my dad and gave him the huge poster board the girls and I made him, he seemed like he was touched by it. He looked so well, He even said that he felt as if he could breath better! Praise God. We still are not in the clear We talked to the Dr today that was doing rounds for the surgeon and She said, that we still had a couple days to rule out a possible stroke good grief at least its a couple days not years. I feel so edgy the last few days, but at the same time I feel a clarity of my life fall over me. I have seen whom my true friends are the ones that have prayed with me who have called and checked on us, the ones that ask how my dad is doing, then the friends that stepped up to the plate when I needed them most even when it wasn't the easiest time in their life.

1 comment:

Earthchild618 said...

The first few days are the roughest. You and your dad are doing great! Remember...the power of positive thinking is amazing!

Keep your face smiling sweetie...your dad is doing great!!!

My continued thoughts and prayers.