Saturday, December 09, 2006

What am I going to do?

Honestly I have no idea how to raise my child, I don't know how to respond to her when she is out of control. She looses her temper so easily, she is getting in trouble at school, at home at church you name it. Not like she is going around hurting other people its that she can't keep her mouth shut, and her impulse control is not under control. She is so bad that Chad actually took her so that I would not have to be trapped in this house with her, we fight constantly. I try not to put she just doesn't stop, she goes and goes until I can't take it. Then she goes some more. When I send her to her room she kicks the walls the doors screams you name it. She has been doing this sense she was 2! yep 2 years old. Not sure what to do. I have talked to her teacher and we are working out something for school, but gosh to be honest I don't know what to do about her here in my own home. Sending her to her room seems to send her into another realm, yet she needs to be removed from the situation. If I set her to the side she simply gets the other girls going just by being there. She changes the whole entire dynamics our home when she is out of control we can barely eat a meal together. That's SAD! She is honestly one of the reason feel hopeless. I keep telling her I love her so much and I want her to be able to control herself and I will do what ever it takes but I feel like I am lying cause I have no clue what to do. There I have admitted I am a horrible mom.

1 comment:

Shelly said...

Sweetie you Are a WONDERFUL mom! If you weren't then you wouldn't even be concerned about her behavior. I know what you're going through sweetie. Sam was so much like that. Have you thought about going the route we went with Sam? Kwim? Don't want to write it here but I think you know lol. It Was amazing for him. Love you sweetie.