Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Happy 2007

Happy New Year!
The girls are still on break, I think they need to catch up on a bit of sleep, seems that they are a bit on the grumpy side :) They are just loving the fact that they have a tv in their room, I always have said no tv's in the girls room, but How could I not. I am a great big push over when it comes to my children. I Can't give them material things often and how could I not put an extra tv in their room? I did say that they could earn the money to buy a new dvd player I hope that wasn't a bad thing to say.
Today is the day that I am taking down the all the Christmas things, I am happy yet sad at the same time, it will make my home seem so much less cluttered yet all the festive prettieness will be gone till next year. I am just waiting for Audrey to fall asleep so that I can tackle it. She has been jumping out of her crib so I am just sitting up here on the computer waiting for her to fall asleep, yet right now I think I hear her scaling the side!!....

No comments: