Wednesday, January 03, 2007
MY darn aching back
yesterday I was taking down the christmas stuff and reached for an ornamnet and my back went into a spasm!! All I was doing was reacing for crying out loud. the day went on and it got so bad that breathing was making it spasm, I am not talking a little spasm but a full tilt can't breath talk or anything just cry and crying hurt. I took 2 flexaril and still hurt. I did pass out finally and slept but I was waking myself up in the night just trying to move in bed from the pain! this morning Jordan has been helping me out tons, but its still there just not at the screaming level. I feel nasty from the flexaril like I could sleep for a week. I pray it goes away soon, my house is half done I can't bend over to clean or move anything :( so here my house sits looking as if I am in the middle of a move after a tornado has hit! arggghhhhhhh!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
OUCH! I'm Sorry about your back sweetie. I Really hope it feels better fast and you can get the rest of your stuff done. Oh and then you can fly down here and do the stuff I need to get done. LOL.
rest rest rest!!!!!
Post a Comment